SC-Land Index du Forum SC-Land
Un forum sur les sprites comics

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SC-Land Index du Forum -> Créations (Autres que SC) -> Gifs animés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
briensch

Masculin
Point(s): 170
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 05:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artw Répondre en citant

Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow
by Cetin Can Karaduman
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow

Create 60 dazzling 3D feline portraits with this third entry in the unique Trianimals color-by-number coloring book series.

Graphic designer Cetin Can Karaduman uses distinctive "low poly" graphics to create clean, contemporary designs made up of hundreds of triangles that, when filled in, transform a flat illustration or 2D piece of work into a 3D image—an approach to organic subjects that gives them a modern, realistic aesthetic and is also relaxing to color.

<em>Trianimals: Color Me Cat</em> features the faces of sixty cats of different breeds, and each image comes with two coloring palettes. At the top is a suggested natural color palette for the image, with each color numbered to create an extraordinarily life-like finished piece. At the bottom is a vivid color palette you can use to create a unique graphic effect. The black-and-white illustrations are printed on heavy paper stock to ensure that whatever medium you use—ink, marker, or paint—doesn’t bleed through. The pages are also perforated, making the artwork easy to remove and display. Some of the pages are also perforated around the image so that it can be pressed out and made into a mask for parties, games, playtime, Halloween, birthdays, and more.

Indulge your artistic side, ease your stress, and create amazingly natural looking feline portraits with this gorgeous color-by-number coloring book!

Details:
price: $10.87
bound: 96 pages
publisher: Harper Design; Clr Csm edition (May 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0062663143, 978-0062663146,
weight: 15 ounces (
filesize:

Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow online touch offline macbook author

Tags: phone wiki free eReader book, purchase book, book read online, online touch offline macbook author, download audio apple online thepiratebay, free ebook, kindle download free, bookstore, discount for book, book zipshare, book ZippyShare, how to find book without register, eReader itunes view windows download, book ZippyShare, You search pdf online pdf, direct link download german android price, get free

Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free mobile
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book without pay
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow eReader online
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book cheap book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book drive
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book MediaFire
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book book free from Galaxy
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book from motorola read
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free android audio selling djvu
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow iphone value francais audio book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book buy cheap
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow original book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book 2shared
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow buy tom english download itunes
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free ebook
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow You search pdf online pdf
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book buy cheap
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow wiki online full read shop
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book online
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book german
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow purchase book text windows mobile
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book format djvu
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book read
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free macbook read
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow Google Drive
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free mobile
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow mobile pdf
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book MediaFire
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow purchase book text windows mobile
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow link online francais access book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free online iphone
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow .txt download
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow full ebook
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow online touch offline macbook author
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow ebook free download
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book SkyDrive
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book SkyDrive
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow download french
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book read
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow mobile pdf
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow Google Drive
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow shop read access flibusta information
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book tablet
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow free ebook
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow how to find book without register
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow store book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book text format
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow original book
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book download via Transmission
Trianimals: Color Me Cat: 60 Color-by-Number Geometric Artworks with Meow book OneDrive

171bf2437f

GOD'S AMAZING WORD: Incredible Discoveries Within the Bible Proving a Divine Author Beyond Time and Space download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Cult Shock: The Book Jehovah&rsquo;s Witnesses &amp; Mormons Don&rsquo;t Want You to ReadOooh Pair: Our Taboo Situation download epub mobi pdf fb2The Minister and the Community Woodrow WilsonHarps and Harpists, Revised Edition Roslyn RenschREAD BOOK Orlando (Penguin Clothbound Classics)Hell's Traces: One Murder, Two Families, Thirty-Five Holocaust Memorials Victor RippREAD BOOK From a Prison to a Palace: I'm Telling on MyselfSocial Media Marketing Tips: Best Media Marketing Strategies To Marketing Success (Making Money Online) Paul D. Kings[PDF] Sleep Habit: Your Evening Rituals for Every Day

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 05:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SC-Land Index du Forum -> Créations (Autres que SC) -> Gifs animés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation